McCracken Advisory Partners Corporation
Our Policy on Privacy and Use of Non-Public Information*
*Non-public information is information about you and your company not found in the public domain which we obtain in order to provide you with a financial or advisory service.
What Information We Collect and From Whom We Collect It
We may collect non-public information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you in briefings (written and oral) and on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from non-affiliated or third parties, including reporting agencies;
- Information we derive from your connection to our website through an Internet “cookie” (an information-collecting device) or otherwise, such as your Internet browser, domain name and referring link; and
- Information we receive from you directly such as your e-mail address and any information contained in your e-mail messages.
What Information We Disclose and To Whom We Disclose It
We do not disclose any non-public information to either our “affiliates” or non-affiliates without your express consent, except as permitted by law. We may disclose the non-public information we collect, as described above, to persons or companies that perform services on our behalf. “Our affiliates” are companies with which we share common ownership.
Our Security Procedures
We restrict access to your non-public information and only allow disclosures to persons and companies as permitted by law to assist in providing services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public information.
Following is a list of Affiliated Companies to which this Notice applies as of August 1, 2012:
— McCracken Advisory Partners Corporation
— McCracken Holdings, LLC